Friday 22 February 2008

What a week!






Well it all started with Stitches trade show on Sunday and Monday, where I was down with Do Crafts (Who I have now teamed up exclusively to use their products). Last year I worked the show, so it was great to have a look around and see what was going on. Last year we were so busy demonstrating that we never got the chance to look around. I walked the show with Emma and helen (product managers for D.O) and Sian (P.R.) and also with Phil. It was great to hear some of the up and coming plans that Do crafts have in store - it's so exciting!!!


we went to the awards in the evening, where Phil gave out an award or two and we picked up an award for one of the creations in the fashion show, made from Papermania Vellum. I've included some pics so you can see what went on.


On Monday, Sian and I had a couple of meetings with editors of National crafting magazines, they looked at my portfolio and everything so far seems promising. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Got back from the show on Tuesday night, but then started to feel jippy and not at all well (I'll not go into minute detail) on Wednesday, but I'm feeling better today.


I've also included some pics of my little boy Joseph, having a great time with the X-Cut Impress machine. He was really good with it, although he did need some help turning the handle sometimes. I think we have a crafter in the making (yippee!!) Until next time....

No comments: