Sunday 18 October 2009

Quickutz Silhouette SD on QVC

I'm so looking forward to Tuesday. Why? Because I'm getting to show off the wonderful Quickutz Silhouette die cutting machine on QVC! I absolutely LOVE this little gem, it sits on my desk, takes up hardly any room and it's always on call to be used at a moments notice. I also found that if you can use the very basics on a computer then you will find using the Silhouette a doddle!

I'll be on with Leonie on QVC during the 'Papercrafting with Quickutz' hour on Craft Day, Tuesday 20th October between 6 and 7pm. So, if you are thinking of getting this , tune in and learn more about what can be achieved with this amazing machine, and the fabulous offer too! You can watch live by clicking here.
Love, Clare x


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Clare I am already getting butterflies in my stomach in anticipation off Craft Day....look forward to seeing you, you have really settled into QVC and are great on Camera...Hugs Avril xxx

Sarpreet said...

Clare, you were great on QVC. Shame we didnt get to see your amazing samples that they were going on about.