Saturday 16 January 2010

Bunny Baby Girl

Will someone please tell me how time passes so quickly, almost within the blink of an eye? It seems as though only yesterday we were celebrating Christmas and New Year, and now we are half way through January!

There is lots to do at the moment, work is busy what with designing projects to tantalise your crafting tastebuds for Creativity! TV, planning for Stitches (A craft trade show) in February, and many other things are in the pipeline. On a personal level I recently joined a local Amateur Dramatics group, and I'm in a pantomime starting next week(I play Obi 1 Karaoke, and I have to sing all my lines!), so we are busy in the evenings practicing that, and I am also starting to play the Midwife in the local Ghost walk on the 27th January! Phew! I still have to learn the story for that! I really can't wait though, it's going to be great, but cold. I have to stand in a grave yard, so I will probably get spooked more than the people coming on the walk!

I just wanted to share with you a card I made just before Christmas. At the moment I have wuite a few friends about to have babies, so I thought I'd make a headway through the cards whilst I had the chance.


I think the stamp is a Great Impressions Stamp - I've had it for ages and haven't used it (as usual!) The papers were also picked up ages ago from a craft exhibition, and they have a wonderful pearlescent effect.


I coloured the stamped image with promarkers, after using memento ink to stamp with.

Anyhoo, better go and get some dinner on the oven before my family starve. David has been fitting a new Shower today, so I suppose it's my turn!

Love, Clare x

10 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Hi Claire
happy new year xxx
totaly love this card is so adorable and fabulous
love it
hugs Dawnxxx

Milliesmarvels said...

Awwww! this is adorable! Good luck with the amateur dramatics! Sounds like you have lots of fun lined up!
Jane
x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a gorgeous card Clare, loving those bunny images! have a lovely weekend, hugs Linda x

Mel said...

aww this is just so cute! perfect for new borns hee! love the images just lush xxx

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card - so adorable. Love the papers and that stamp is so cute

Anonymous said...

oh this is soooo cute xx jo xx

Deirdre said...

Love your card - stunning.

Mary J said...

Hello Clare - I think your card is really cute! I have plenty of stamps that I still haven't used yet, just don't tell the hubby!

Sarpreet said...

Hope everything is ok - you have been quiet for a while

Sarpreet said...

Heard you were on Ideal World / Create and Craft - not a mention anywhere on docrafts site! But i can see a repeat-look forward to watching the show! I am so chuffed.