Friday 16 December 2011

Those Me to you Christmas Cards!

At last! At last I hear you call!

Eventually I got around to taking some photographs of my cards. The light is just pants at them moment for taking photographs, but I did my best, and I don't think they've turned out so badly. Could've been worse. well, you know.

So here they are. I did these when I joined Dawn for one of her shows on a Tuesday way back when. There are only three of them, I couldn't find any more, but the one with the kraft card base is the one that Sarpreet wanted to see. Enjoy!




I will be posting more cards tonight, from Looney Tunes, Spellbinder, Polkadoodles and Tim Holtz. More cards than you can shake a stick at!


3 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous cards, love the one with the snowman costume
Lindsay xx

Jo said...

All 3 are gorgeous although the last 1 is my fav.........it's so cute!
Jo x

Sarpreet said...

Thank you Clare for posting. Much appreciate it. The Kraft cards are stunning. And you have done an amazing job as always. My Kraft cards that you may have seen on my blog, were the most popular items out of my craft box.

i was just catching up on your blog. I have had a really busy week all week. Just now have been catching some air! Your cards are stunning as always. And the Me To You Range is fantastic. I have sold out of all my Me To You cards this year! They have been very popular.