Tuesday 26 April 2016

My New Craft Room - Part 2.

Hi there everyone,

I hope you enjoyed seeing part 1 of my craft room tour yesterday. Here's the rest.


Underneath the worktop height area are my expedite shelving and I used two of the spaces for A4 paper separators. These are from...you guessed it...Ikea. Here is have my watercolour and linen cardstock, coloured A4 cardstock,  kraft cardstock, white and black cardstock. 


Just underneath my worktop I have three paper trays, one is for copy paper, one for craftwork cards digital paper and one for stamping cardstock. 


This is my stamping and circuit cartridge area. I hardly use the circuit cartridges as I tend to just use the cuts digitally available on the Cricut design studio, but they are there like a comfort blanket if ever I need them. The next shelf up is some of my clear stamps. they are rammed in like a good 'un. I have tried to classify these and not done too badly. next shelf up is my very small collection of wood mounted stamps. At one time I had over 600 of this type of stamp but no where to store them, and they were very rarely used as they couldn't be seen. So they had to have a cull, and I just kept my most versatile and favourite ones. I also use a two tier cake stand to store my colour sprays and distress stains. Top shelf is masks (in a recipe flip book), my stampin'up stamps, and again more clear stamps!




These four shelves house my collection of more ribbon, paper pads, 12 x 12 paper and cardstock, stickers (alphabet etc) in the green spined book, stationery, and miscellaneous stuff. There is also my jewellery making goodies on here too. 


Finally, there is the last shelving unit. In the drawers is my stash of wool, and then there's my stash of biscuits, most haunted DVD's four red folders with even more stamps, notebooks, magazines and various books. I also have a masshouive collection of 12 x 12 patterned papers and cardstock down the side, which I'm thinking of moving as it's very hard to get to, probably to the centre of the run. Down the side of these are boxes in numerous sizes in case I ever need a box to send samples etc anywhere. On the stand is some of my sizzix big dies, embossing folders and some of my less used metal dies.

Well I really hope you have enjoyed the tour of my craft studio. I now it will probably change numerous times ad infinitum but I love it up there. My crafty haven!


1 comment:

Fiona said...

Wow - it all looks so organised and tidy! eek - not like mine!