Tuesday 21 June 2016

My Mum's Craft Shop - I Wish You a Beautiful Day!

Hi there everyone! Clare here again with my DT card for My Mum's Craft Shop! It would be great if you could visit the My Mum's craft shop blog and leave a comment there too if you have the time! 

I really hope you don't mind but again I have used the Fantastic Beautiful Day Stamp Set from Altenew, along with Kuretake Gansi Tambi Watercolours. I have the full 36 colour set, as I always regret it if I go for the smaller packs of anything and wish I had just gone for them all. 

This card was so easy and enjoyable to do! I cut watercolour paper to fit a 5 x 5 card blank with a border, stamped around the edge in white using the rose outline stamp and heat embossed using white embossing powder ( I use WOW! bright white opaque regular. Then I took colour from the Gansi watercolouring using a water brush and added colour to the flowers. I wanted a sketched result so wasn't too careful where the paint went. I added shading by just using less water. Then I used the silver watercolour to add a pearlescent effect to the petals. 


Finally I stamped the greeting from the set with Versafine onyx black ink to the centre of the square. i matted this onto black cardstock and fixed to my card blank using 3D foam pads. I added black pearls to the corners and there we have it!

Supplies Used:
Waterbrush
White Pigment Ink (I used Hero arts Unicorn)
White embossing powder (WOW! bright white opaque regular)

Watercolour Paper
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
black cardstock
5 x 5in white card blank
Black pearls.






No comments: