Thursday 5 June 2008

Because you're Gorgeous...la la la!


Have you spotted what will be the BIGGEST news that will take the crafting world by the crown jewels and shake it up? Just take a look at this, the delicious NEW logo, completely girlie and funky; the NEW products, including textured cardstock in NEW colours, printed acetate (12 x 12) to co-ordiate with the NEW papers in 12 x 12 and 6 x 6, ribbon, chipboard embellishments and cardstock stickers. the paper gsm has increased from 120 to 160gsm, so it is much more robust and easy to work with. Oh, and did I mention the 6 NEW sets of Clear Stamps, again co-ordinating with the everything available.

Another great feature is that even though the pastel paper packs feature cup cakes (yu-mmy), and spots and swirls, there also papers that will suit masculine projects. Also, the christmas ranges of papers have deen designed so that most of the papers included can be used all year round, making paper for life, not just for Christmas *groan*!

I had the pleasure of using all these NEW products on the DO Crafts roadshows, and it really is gorgeous stuff. It was so easy to work with, as everything to-ordinates to make your projects look great!

Watch out for these scrummy NEW products hitting Do crafts stockists in July 2008! Ssh, did I mention something NEW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Blimey clare printed acetate 12x 12 bring it on I'm soo excited at last the range is more me. July hurry up I'm Fraustrated...

I had the pleasure of meeting yours and Sheila's friend Kirsty Wiseman last night at Sheila's class. Lovely lady and was kind to all the club ladies about their projects and had some fab mini books with her so down to earth and soooo creative I didn't get much done as nattered my head off! Which reminds me when are you coming to see us?

Nicki x