Tuesday 3 June 2008

Rain Rain...

...Please stay! I just love the rain! Not the flooding rain amounts ( I wouldn't wish that on anybody), but the kind of rain that makes you feel snug and safe at home. Now, if I was out in it that would be a different matter - but I'm not, so I like it!





Did a silly thing last night. I was stamping all my new clear stamps onto cardstock before putting them in labelled CD cases - sad, but I love knowing where everything is, then went to bed. When I got up this moring and went into my craft studio, I realised that i had left the lid off the ink pad all night - DISASTER! Or so I thought. When I went and stuck my finger on top of the pad, it was still lovely and wet! So foiled again, fresh air - you will never win...mwhaaaa!

Today I have a card which I made a while ago. It's using the Papermania Creative Tones papers in Caspberry Champagne, and gorgeous pearlescent outline stickers. Go and check out Do crafts now for all the info! Have a great day! I'm singing in the rain.....

No comments: