Thanks so much Katy for this lovely award that you have bestowed upon me. I feel that it should be me giving you an award for all the help you have given me with the cards for QVC!
The rules for accepting such an award are to give it to five others, who shall give it to five others.. You shall link the one you got it from, and also the ones you give it to:) And let them know. And there is more... You have to write down five things you are addicted to
Well the people that truly deserve this award are:
Sheila: my bezzy mate and partner in crime for QVC prep.
Sharon: Fabbo forum leader at craftbubble and friend
Renee van Stralen : for such an amazing name and blog
Danielle Lounds: The owner of another amazing blog
Kerry Steptoe: Amazing cardmaker extrodinaire
Now my Five addictions are (and some of these will not be a surprise)
1. Card Making (particularly stamping)
2. Blogging and generally surfing the web. What did I do before it was invented?
3. Vanilla Slices (the ones with custard, not cream. Just making sure you know which one I mean, as some areas of the UK call cream slices, vanilla slices. strange, but true.
4. Most Haunted, and anything paranormal.
5. Anything Disney: Just love that blummin' place. Would live there if I could. Cinderella's castle would suit me just fine, although I'd shack up at Mickey Mouse's place in Toon Town if I had to.
Well there you go, didn't take as long as I thought it would!
Lot's of love, Clare x