Thursday 18 December 2008

'Twas the Night before Christmas...


Just realised that I hadn't shared a couple of cards with you! How thoughtless and forgetful of me. What I thought I'd do is show one now, and one tomorrow.

I made this with the 'Pink Poison Cup of Stuff' stamp set and made the most of the Little mouse sitcking his head up from the cup! I stamped and cut it out, then cloured with my whispers Watercolour pens and attached him to the card above the lettering.

I printed the verse onto green core'dinations cardstock, and distressed the edges. The Chipboard letters are from BasicGrey. They were originally white, and I coloured then with magenta Colorbox pigment inks. The background papers are We R Memory Keepers Christmas collection. Aren't they just gorgeous!

I really hope you like it! So sorry I don't have time today to give you the full deets of the supplies used, still on with making cards for the QVC hour. Just a few more part-mde demo samples to do, then I have to check I have everything. Can you imagine the embarrasment if I'm live on air and I've forgotten something? I'm just crawling under my desk thinking about it!

Love, Clare x

4 comments:

Liza said...

Great card, I love the little mouse and the ribbon detail.

Liza x

Mina said...

Fabulous card and how cute is that mouse...love the distressed edges must have a go at that...I have learned so much from you over the months...Thanks Clare
Minaxxx

*Sally* said...

I adore it! Very lovely and bright! My daughters would love this!

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

This is fabulous - such a fun, colourful creation....love the little image...