Phew, having a break from cardmaking for a moment and thought I would come on here for a minute. Let me tell you, I need to have a clear up.There are things everywhere, and glitter, don't get on to me about glitter. Pesky stuff. I love it on projects but not all over every surface in my room. You clean it up and think you have escaped it's grasp, only to find more laughing at you! The same goes for those squares from the back of 3D foam pads. I think they're intent on sending my husband to the Loony Bin. I even found one on his back in bed one morning!
Anyhoo, the real reason for me being here is I have been honoured with another award. Thanks so much Clare (great name BTW!). Check out her blog now!
The rules of accepting this award are:-You have to give it to 5 others and link to those people as well as who gave it to you.Those 5 shall also pass it on to another 5 people. Plus you have to write down 5 things you are addicted too.
Now I've done this before, so I shall try and think of another 5 addictions...
1. My husband David and little boy Joseph (all together now - heave!!)
2. I'm quite partial to a golden syrup sandwich (no butter so the treacle soaks into the bread and goes all hard. Yum.) Can't fathom why I have 30 fillings and am 2 stone over weight!
3. Skypeing my best friend Sheila. I speak to her every day on there, sometimes for 3 hours! David is amazed that we can find that much to talk about, but mostly we're not talking to each other, just crafting together.
4. Coffee. I bet it's running through my veins.
5. buying craft mags. Every month I say to myself - that's it, no more. I never really make anything from them, I just like to look. Then the next month comes around and I end up buying every one - even if I've not liked it for the past 6 months. Well, it might have something nice in it! Must cost me a blummin' fortune!
So that's my addictions... now to the five people.
Katy - Katy's Bloggeroo
Chris - Sketching Stamper
Mrs Wonka - and her crafting factory
Alison - Ali's Stamping Heaven
Kim - Paperbabe
Thanks so much. Off to de-glitter my desk. I could be away for a considerable time. If I'm not back on here tomorrow, call the Crafting Police!
Love, Clare x