Friday 3 July 2009

Friends Forever

Phew, it's a busy household here at Lemon Curd Towers! Just finished my projects for the next Do Crafts Creativity! Magazine, and thought I would get my act together and get snapping the projects that were featured on the Forever friends TSV on QVC a couple of weeks ago. I've had a few e-mails about the cards, so I hope this helps you all. I will be putting a few cards on at a time, as there are over 50 cards and other projects.

Some of these cards have been made by other Designers, namely Sheila Halliwell, Beckie Dreyer and Jill Thornton. Where this is the case I have labelled the cards, as without their help and their amazing cards there would be alot less cards featured in the kit. we have such a short space of time to make the cards, so these people are superstars at pulling out all the stops!


Sheila made this card using the Everyday Kit, it's a very quick yet effective card using Decoupage, a pre patterned card blank and a greeting. Great for when you've forgotten a card for someone and need to make a card quickly!

This one is by me! I made this on air as a very simple card. It's simple a patterned card blank, with one of the elements stickers from the Everyday Kit. A self adhesive greeting finishes the card. I also put a party popper in the bears hand to get him ready for partying!

Finally (for now anyway), this is also one I made using a card blank from the card blank kit, and elements from the Everyday Kit. I simply cut out around the top half of the circle with a craft knife, then fixed pink glitter card to the inside for a contrasting look. I stuck an elements sticker to the circle and I'm not sure whether my camera has picked it up properly, but I have also fixed a line of gorgeous irridescent shimmer dots to the bottom line of embossed circles.
Well, that's it for now. Don't forget to pop back soon for more cards from the Forever Friends TSV!
Love, Clare x

6 comments:

Milliesmarvels said...

These are really lovely! I absolutely adore the Forever Friends bears, they are so cute! These cards show them off really well :-)

Jane
x

Jill said...

Hi Clare they are all absolutely gorgeous, my favourite is the first one, fab image and perfect for that difficult male card. We will be able to buy the QCV christmas kit, as I didn't order the everydaym, but I did like the xmas one? hugS Jill xx

Sarpreet said...

Thank you for taking the time to post yours and your friends Cards from QVC show. they are all gorgeous! thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, fantastic cards made in a short period of time xxx Love Rachel

Ana Baird said...

They're adorable Clare! Have a lovely Sunday!

Lynsey said...

Great cards Clare!
Hugs Lynsey:)