Sunday 10 October 2010

Blog Candy Winners!

I feel as though there should be a fanfare or something!

Good Afternoon everyone, I hope you're having a lovely weekend - the weather certainly is lovely around these parts and I hope the sun is shining wherever you are too!

Anyhoo, without further ado, here are the winners of Blog Candy!
  1. Born to Shop Embossing Folders: Scotty
  2. Papermania Henbury Lane Stamp : Meishan (Linda Ross)
  3. Papermania Henbury Lane Stamp: Lynn
  4. Papermania Henbury Lane Poisettia Brass Stencil: Sarpreet
  5. John Byars Girl Decoupage Packs: Dazie/Lindi
  6. John Byars Boy Decoupage Packs: Agnes/Addams/Crafty Card Fairy
  7. Love Chipboard Album: Melsanford
  8. Home Chipboard Album: Agnes/Crafty Goat Girl (Heidi)
  9. Filmstrip Chipboard Album: Dazie/ScrappyJacky
  10. Parenthesis Chipboard Album: Crafting Diva (Lisa)
  11. Family Chipboard Album: Lindi/Crafty Goat Girl (Heidi)
  12. Penelope and Percy Stamp Sets: Karen Cooke
  13. Docrafts Selection Pack: Carolynne
  14. Docrafts Christmas Selection: Maureen
  15. Papermania Papers and Cards: Margaret's Designer Cards
So...there we are! I have linked your name to your blog, just so you can double check that it really is you that's won! If you see your name on the list, please contact me (using the 'Contact Me' button on the top right of my blog, just underneath my profile picture) by
Friday 15th October at 10am
with your Full name, the prize[s] you have won, address and postcode. Any prizes not claimed by this time will be given to charity.

I would dearly love to let you all know individually that you have won, but unfortunately this is the only time efficient way to do it. I hope you understand.

I will of course continue to post on my blog, and I hope you will continue to join me here!



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to everyone who won.

http://craftycat-craftycat.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to everyone who won. Crafty hugs, xx

http://craftycat-craftycat.blogspot.com/

Carolynne said...

Thank you Clare, and congrats to the rest of the winners.

xx

melsanford said...

Woohoo! Thankyou so much for the fab prize - can't wait to have a go! I've emailed you my details. Thanks again. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Dazie said...

Woop Woop I am so excited! Thanks so much Clare I shall now go and email you my details.

Congrats to all the other winners too!

Dazie
x

Lyndi said...

Wow! Thanx Clare for my 2 prizes. I feel ever soo lucky to have won! Will be watching all the crafty goings-on on your blog in the future :o)

Congratulations to all others who won!

Off to e-mail you now!

Lxx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Clare,

Wow I never win anything and I have won twice, thanks so much.

Off to mail you my address etc.,

Well done to all that won, Heidi x

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Clare wow thank you so much just check and seen I am one of your lucky winner thanks so much for running the draws I have just e-mailed you my details if you could just let me know if you recevie them ok as been having a bit of e-mail trouble thanks again hugs from Lisa

scrappyjacky said...

Thanks so much,Clare...a lovely prize...will email you.

-Agnes- said...

Thanks ever so much Clare! My prizes have been on a bit of a journey after I had received them - vehicle breakdown and contents had to be left at friends' place until the vehicle could be collected. But now I am finally able enjoy them!