Thursday 14 October 2010

Card Making Demonstration on Saturday!

Good Morning!

Well, deadline for blog candy claimants closes tomorrow, and I've just emailed the last 5 people yet to get back to me, So hopefully I'll hear from them sometime tomorrow, as I want to get everything posted out together! The final 5 are: Scotty, Sarpreet (who has an extension because of her wedding in India), Meishan, crafty card Fairy and Margaret's Designer Cards. If you know them, let them know!

I also wanted to let you know that I will be doing a
 Christmas Cardmaking Demonstration at Stephen H. Smith's in Scunthorpe (just off the M180/M181)  on Saturday 16th October between 10 and 4pm. It would be lovely if you could come along and say hello!

Love, Clare x

3 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi
I have sent you an e-mail and thank you I have never won a candy before, thank you Margaret

Maureen said...

I have received my candy, thank you sooooo much.
Maureen.........x

Scotty said...

Thankyou Claire for my extention and for my Blog Candy. My wedding wasn't quite as far as India but by goodness it felt as though I had travelled that far!
I have never won any craft items before so these embosssing folders will be treasured and well used on my new Cuttlebug that I have not had a chance to play with yet :o)