Thursday 3 April 2014

New Teresa Collins 2014 Collections added to Clare Curd Crafts!

Good Evening All!

I'm so excited about the NEW Teresa Collins Collections, that I wanted to take a few minutes from watching a movie with Joe to show you why! The reason is they're simply stunning and they're now in stock at Clare Curd Crafts!

First up is...


A fresh and clean collection that's great for cards, scrapbooks, journalling, ATC's, project life...in fact for all types of crafting! I think that's why I love it so much. In stock I have the 6 x 6 paper pack, 12 x 12 chipboard elements (2 sheets of 6 x 12), decorative and word stickers, chipboard buttons and brads, stamps, decorative enamel dots and shapes, ephemera pack, gems, file folders and layered butterflies. There's something to love for all in this collection!


Next is...


Initially, you (or rather I, for I can only speak for myself!) think about wedding scrapbooks and the like, but there's much more life than just nuptials in this collection! Simply stunning colours are put together to celebrate life and love of all kinds! 
 In stock are 6 x 6 paper packs, 12 x 12 chipboard elements (2 sheets of 6 x 12), decorative and word stickers, chipboard buttons and brads, stamps, decorative enamel dots and shapes, ephemera pack, gems, and file folders.


Finally we have...


I've been really hard pushed to choose a favourite from this release of TC, but I think winning by a nat's hair is 'Hello my name is'. I think it's the combination of kraft colours together with burgundy and black. Again, the versatility of this collection shines through as it's suitable for all occasions and projects! 

Unless I have already claimed them as mine, in stock are 6 x 6 paper packs, 12 x 12 chipboard elements   (2 sheets of 6 x 12), decorative and word stickers, chipboard buttons and brads, stamps, decorative enamel dots and shapes, ephemera pack, gems, and file folders.


I hope you're as stunned with the collections as I am, I can't wait to use them to see what they can do! I'll be sharing my results on here of course! 


No comments: