Sunday 19 October 2008

Hola, Ciao,and Hi from the Ventura!

I'm just wanted to let you know I'm still on holiday, but couldn't resist checking in on the old internet to leave a post on my beloved blog. I've really missed my laptop...how sad, although normally I do go on here every day I suppose.

Can you really believe that I am sat on a cruise ship somewhere in the Med typing this to you right now? The wonders of technology - what ever will they come up with next!
Well, our holiday has been wonderful so far. We've visited Barcelona, Florence, Pisa, Elba, Rome and tomorrow there is still Alicante and Gibraltar to see, before a three day cruise home on this floating 5 star hotel.

The ship is absolutely gorgeous, the staff so attentive and cannot do enough for you, and the entertainment mindblowing. And the food.... what can I say about the food. Simply the best. Cakes 24/7 that's all I'm saying for now.

I have also taken 250 photographs so far, so I can't wait to share some of those with you when I get back onto dry land for good. That's if I can tear myself away from the ship.

Can't wait to tell you all about my escapades and some funny incidents too. Sending you all lots of love,

Clare x

No comments: