Wednesday 22 October 2008

On Our way Home!

Well, a lot has changed since I last posted. We set sail from Gibraltar after popping into one of the local craft shops and meeting up with some friends that I had met a few times before at shows and exhibitions. It was lovely to see them, and to see craft products again! David left in dispair, and went to look around with Joseph whilst we talked craft. Then we went back to the ship for the Great British Sail Away, basking in ther glorious sunshine which was fantastic. Everyone was furiously waving their Union Flags and having a jolly good time, whilst singing Land of Hope and Glory.

Then after a fantastic show amd a couple of good comedians, we retired to bed only to be woken up at 2am with the balcony door creaking like it was about to break! The sea was pretty rough and it's still like it now - the Captain has closed the decks and slowed down - and the ship is still making loads of creaking noises. It's quite fun I must say, watching everyone walking around like Norman Wisdom!

I so can't wait to get back just to do some crafting - I have not done any for the last two weeks and its absence is killing me! I have a demonstration for Do Crafts on Sunday at Stephen H. Smith's in Scunthorpe so I should be okay craft wise after that! Do come along if you can - it would be great to see you!

Speak soon,

Lots of Love,
Clare x

No comments: