Thursday, 24 June 2010

Remembering...

Hope you've had a wonderful day!

Tomorrow is going to be a toughie for me, but firstly to a card, again made at the Glitter Pot. On this project I stirred together a little Henbury Lane {can you tell how much I ♥ this range?!} with a soupson of Papermania Rose Garden, and I love how it came together!

Goodness, I just love the watercoloured effect of those stickers and the butterflies are to die for! The handwritten effect of the greeting also gives a personal touch.
Tomorrow sees the first Anniversary of the loss of Michael Jackson. If you read this post, you will know I have been a lifelong MJ fan, and I still am. He meant so much to me, and I think of him everyday. I know that not everyone liked him, as no one can be liked by all, but he will always hold a special place in my heart. Remembering Michael Jackson. Gone too Soon.
Have a great evening, and thanks for stopping to visit!

8 comments:

Messi Jessi said...

Lovely card, the papers look fab as do the stickers. RIP Michael, I can't believe it's been a year - we miss you xxx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Clare, beautiful card, love those colours together.

Will be thinking of Michael too, cannot believe its been a year! I will be playing his CD's all day, take care Heidi xx

Beckie Dreyer said...

Thinking of you today and hope you are playing the music loud!

Rachael said...

Gorgeous card!!
Not a huge MJ fan but I think the circumstances of his death were awful. I believe he had soo much more to give too.
Hope youve had a good day
Rachael x

Sarpreet said...

hi Clare, gorgeous card -thank you for shairng this for silly me who could not get your demo! Are you having any more demos? I dont know if you are able to help, since i am having no help from Support. I bought the forever friends triple cd and that works fine. I also bought daisy and dandelion cd - but when i try to load it it says it is already installed, but can not detect. so i start it, but it picks up forever friends images and not Daisy and Dandelion ones. i can not get the cd to open. Any suggestions?

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie your card i sgorgeous i love the added butterflies, really summery and cheery, i cannot beleive that a year has gone by, so fast, hugs pops x

Caroline and Jayne said...

A lovely card. If you have a few minutes you should pop along to our blog www.fiskarettes.co.uk and share your work ...sure fiskarettes would love to see x All crafters welcome x

kaz said...

love this card, gorgeous x