Tuesday 6 July 2010

What, Where, When!!!


Just a quick post today, as I know a couple of you have asked when I'm next on Ideal World/Create & Craft. I've been given clearance to let you know I'm on:

  • Friday 9th July @ 10am (Create and Craft?)

  • Monday 12th July @ 9am (Create and Craft?)

  • Tuesday 13th July @ 2pm (Ideal World)

The reason I'm unsure of the channel is we just get to know the time, as everything is filmed in the same studios - you either go left and right out of the green room! As soon as I find out I'll update this post. I'm also going to try and get some behind-the-scenes sneeky peeky photos for you all too!

Unfortunately I can't tell you what it is we're featuring - all I can tell you is it's something gorgeous and NEW! As I'm getting ready for the shows I can't promise I'll have something new onl my blog every day, but I certainly will try!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know Clare, I'm looking forward to seeing your shows! x

carlz said...

wooo hooo! im off sick with carpal tunnel operation at the mo, so looking forward to ya shows!!! roll on monday!! hugs carlyann xxx