Sunday 9 November 2008

Have a 'Fairy' Merry Christmas!

What a busy weekend it has been! I finished this card on Friday night, but the days have been so dull , the light hasn't been right to take a good photograph, and also too busy too! What with catching up on cleaning, swimming lessons for Joe and food shopping, I've not stopped.

Anyhoo, this card was made for the Colour and sketch challenges over on SCS. Why not kill two brds with one stone? I've used this fantastic stamp from Pink Poison, she's called Princess Anya, but I've turned her into a fairy for this card. I used Letraset promarkers to colour her skin, hair and crown, and gave her highlights with my sakura white pen. I used sitckles on her crown and wand. I used paper from Pink Petticoat's christmas paper collection to colour her dress. It's she just a darling? I sooo enjoyed colouring her. Why don't you check out the Pink Poison blog, there are some fantastic cards on there, from extremely talented designers.

I changed the colour of the metal snowflakes by inking up with pigment ink and then embossing with holographic embossing powder.

I hope you like this card as much as I enjoyed making it. Thanks for looking,

3 comments:

Elena said...

Very beautiful card! Your colors are amazing! Love the 3-D effect! Gorgeous layout!

Anonymous said...

Oh fab crd she is adorable, beautifully coloured.

Katy said...

I've tagged you!! Come on over to my blog to find out more!! Katy xx