Tuesday, 25 November 2008
Thanks so much Sharon for tagging me - but unfortunately for you lot you get to find out more random facts about yours truly! I have to come up with seven facts about me then pass the tag on to seven unsuspecting people who have to do the same. so here goes...
1. My nickname was Windmill at school, and I was told that it was because my maiden name was Williamson. makes no sense to me, but that's what they told me.
2. My first pet was a budgie, I was about 2 years old. When my mum asked me what I wanted to call it I said "Nothing" so nothing it was!
3. I can roll my tongue, but I can't touch my nose with my tongue or wolf-whistle for the life in me(?)
4. I have been crafting in some form or another ever since I can remember, but started cardmaking when I was pregnant with Joseph, for something to do when I was off on maternity leave. It's the best thing (other than having Joe), that ever happened to me!
5. I love organising, and I can think of nothing worse than an unorganised craft space. I just can't find anything and my brain feels all fuddled. A good sort out is the best medicine!
6. Reading has made a resurgence in my daily routine. I like to read just before I go to bed, and sometimes in the morning before Joe goes to school. The fantastic Marian Keyes is at the top of my list at the moment.
7. Lastly, in 2005 I had a carpel tunnel operation on my left (dominant) hand. It used to be sooo painful, and I'm so glad I had it done. If the other gets bad (and by the feel of it, it won't be long) I shall get that done in a heartbeat.
I hope you have enjoyed reading my seven facts. Now to tag others - these will be Marie at Pink Poison, Ana Wohlfahrt, Jen Muraoka, Faith Hofrichter, Pam Miller, Nancy Morgan, Cheryl Walker and Chat Wszelaki. Okay, so I know that's eight, but I didn't want to leave anyone out! They are all the DT for Pink Poison! You SO have to check out their blogs, their work is amazing!
love, Clare x