Saturday 2 February 2008

Exhausting but Exciting!

Got back from my meetings down in Dorset last night at about 11 pm. The flight was delayed on the way there (due to the weather) and delayed on the way back (due to the late arrival of the plane). Just my luck!

Everything was great with my meetings down in Dorset. Design Objectives are now one of my major clients and I will be working exclusively for them in the crafting field. They have loads of really exciting things now and on the horizon planned for all you crafters, and I just can't wait to get started. It's going to be hard work, but everyone thrives on a challenge, that's how you grow.

Today I have a demo at Dobbies garden world (craft central) in Sheffield between 10 am and 4pm, so if you fancy coming it would be great to see you there. That's why I'm up so early on a Saturday morning after a busy few days. Then I have a drive to Manchester for a craft show on the sunday and monday.I'm going there with my friend Shiela, and I know we'll have such a great laugh! When I get back I'll post some pictures of the weekend. Until then.....

No comments: