Tuesday 4 March 2008

Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous!

OOh, I just had to show you the gorgeous new papers that I've been using over the past few days from Papermania. I'm such a lucky girl (as are all the Do Crafts Designers). We now have to come up with our own designs rather than taking them from project sheets, which is great as you can let your creative side go wild!!! I always made my own samples but now it's completely down to me. the paper packs I particularly like are...


Veneitan Skies: This is such a gorgeous colour and so different from anything else that papermania has at the moment.


Ivory Black: I think Black and White will always have a special place in my card making, as I think that if you want to produce a sophisticated card with the minimum of effort, black and white is the way to go. If you add just one colour to this monochrome look too, it takes on a whole new look. You can't go wrong with a little bit of black and white.




Raspberry Champagne: Who would say no to champagne (especially you, Em!) ? Pink and girly, these papers would be perfect for little girls right through to the fashionable 60 something!
When I've done cards using these papers for my demonstration at the Range in Hull on Saturday (please do come along and say hello) I will post them on here for you to see. I think it will be towards the end of the week as I'm still working on projects for the Do Crafts Creativity! Magazine. Bye!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your blog!
You have such beautiful papers!!
Keep up the good work and please keep sharing.