Saturday 10 April 2010

Just to let you know...

I just wanted to let you know that I will be on Ideal World/Create and Craft from 9pm on the 18th April, with a number of hours until around 9pm on the 19th. I got the product today and have had a play, and all I can say is WOW, WOW, WOW! It's amazing!! I just can't wait to get cracking! I will give you more information on times as soon as I know.

I would also like to thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart for all the lovely comments and well wishes concerning my test results. They mean the world to me and are much appreciated. I wish I could visit you all and say a personal thank you, but where does the time go. I will try my best to over the upcoming weeks though.

I did actually get into the doctors on Tuesday (can I get a whoop whoop!), and to say I was absolutely amazed at the size of the queue at 7.50am on a chilly morning was an understatement! It resembled one of those queues you see at some top attraction in London! You would think that in this day and age there would be a better system in place to make sure that you can secure an appointment at the doctors without having to get up at the break of dawn, freeze your extremities off whilst you wait in line, at a time when you probably don't feel your best - after all you do want an appointment with the doc! Anyway enough of me moaning! My blood test results are still not right, so they are to be repeated (just think they are trying to bleed me dry so I won't feel the cold as I queue for the results :)) and I'm having some more tests too. I'm still waiting for my biopsy results, but can't decide if that's a good thing or not....oh well, more waiting. Not to worry, just trying to keep myself busy!

Hope you're all having a great weekend, and whereever you are you are benifiting from the good weather! It's making me feel better after what seems to have been a long winter I can tell you!

Love and hugs,

Clare x

7 comments:

JR Creations said...

Fingers still crossed so Clare. Shall look out for you on Create and Craft.

Jenny T.

Jill said...

Hi Claire, aww I kept checking to see if you had posted about the results, so sorry your no further forward with knowing, it must be so hard for you hun and I want you to know I'm thinking of you.
Ohh I will be watching on the 18th sounds interesting take care n hugs Jill xx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Clare!
Thanks for letting us to know about create n craft, shall def be watching ;)
And have been thinking of you regarding your results.Hope its all nothing to worry about :)
Glad to hear you're enjoying the weather,we have!It always makes me feel so much happier too
enjoy your sunday
hugs amanda xx

Unknown said...

sorry to hear you are ill at the moment Claire. I have just had a similar experience and have to agree that the waiting is the worse. My news was mixed... I just had a tumor removed from my lung via major thorasic surgery less than 3 weeks ago... while everything happened so quickly - tumor confirmed on 25th Jan, removed on 23rd March, the waiting for the actual results was by far the worse. I am now waiting for confirmation that it was benign and am assuming no news is good news. I get to know for sure on 26th April.

Wishing you well and hoping that yours is a better outcome - I can really identify with all the worries you must be having at the moment, but need to add that having my blog and making loads of blogging friends has been an absolute saviour and kept me pre-occuppied throughout.

Looking forward to seeing you on C&C - while I recover i'm able to enjoy all the craft shows.

hugs and best wishes

Paula x x x

Helen Brill said...

Clare

Thanks for lettihg us know about C&C. Hope you get your results soon but normally if there is anything wrong they let you know immediately or at least our doctors did when my son dislocated his hip were told 10 - 14 days unless anything was wrong and we heard within 3 days - so hopefully no news is good news - but thoughts with you at this time

Take care
Helen

Helen Brill said...

Clare

Thanks for lettihg us know about C&C. Hope you get your results soon but normally if there is anything wrong they let you know immediately or at least our doctors did when my son dislocated his hip were told 10 - 14 days unless anything was wrong and we heard within 3 days - so hopefully no news is good news - but thoughts with you at this time

Take care
Helen

SallyB said...

Hey Claire...
Thanks for the heads up about your craft show...sending lots of love and positive vibes to you! Hope all is well!