Tuesday 28 June 2011

Breaking News...More Show added on Create and Craft!

Well...what a day, a wonderful day, but still one for the memory books!

my head is spinning and my feet haven't touched the ground {isn't that a song?} since this morning when I arrived at Ideal World House with 10 minutes to spare before the start of the Papercraft clinic. I had arrived in order to see and discuss the clinic format with the expert and seasoned crafter Nancy Watt. For you see, I will be filling in for Nancy next Monday for 2 hours at 11am. I also met Dean for the first time...what a character! I can tell we're going to get on like a house on fire!

After catching up with Dawn and Sara, it was off with one of the Create and Craft buyers to look at all the lovely products that's going to be featured on pick of the week, which I can reveal is Tim Holtz! Sir Tim! hee hee!  Wow! There are some delish goodies! I'm also going to be doing the Papercraft clinic on Monday 4th July at 11am, so we also looked at questions that had been sent in by Create and Craft/Ideal World viewers.

So... the full list of shows, including extra shows are...

Friday 1st July: 1200 midday, 3pm & 7pm {all on Create and Craft}

Saturday 2nd July: 8am, 1pm & 6 - 8pm {two hours} all on Create and Craft

Sunday 3rd July: 4pm & 6pm {all on Create and Craft}

Monday 4th July: 9am &5pm {Create and Craft} Papercraft Clinic on Ideal World 11-1pm

Tuesday 5th July: 9am, 12 midday, 6pm {all on Create and Craft}

Wednesday 6th July: 9am & 5pm {all on Create and Craft}
                       

Anyhoo, better get on - got lots to do!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm really pleased for you Clare i can tell how excited you are lol.I'm not at all jealous honest lol good luck.

Hugs

Kerry xx

Rainbow Lady said...

You sure are going to be busy... looking forward to the shows especially the Timmy ones xx

Kim said...

Can't wait till fri...so excited =) good luck & hope you have fun with all the yummy products
kim
xx

Sarpreet said...

I saw today on sky tv planner that it was Tim Holtz. I will definitely tune in and will see what gorgeous stuff you have been crafting away at. I hope you sell out and they keep asking for you back time after time.

Faye said...

Oooooh, how completely exciting! :)
xxx

Debo said...

I hope we can have some sneaky peaks or clues before Friday - I'm going away for a long weekend break so won@t be able to watch :(

Good luck! (Don't think you need it tho!)

hyper_ni said...

Ooh fab news, loads of shows to be looking forward too! I agree, sneaky peeks would be a real treat, please! :)
GOOD LUCK & ENJOY!!! x

Chris said...

Huge congrats on your new job Clare, I'm so happy for you!! Look forward to seeing you on TV next week. Wishing you lots of luck although I know you won't need it :D. Hugs, Chris x