Thursday 23 June 2011

My First shows with Create & Craft...

Hi there,

Sorry for my absence over the last couple of days, I've had a few things to deal with and quite frankly my crafting mojo up and left me stranded! However, hopefully now things should be back to normal, and I have some great news!

I can confirm that my first shows working with Create & Craft/Ideal World will be...

Friday July 1st ~ 12 midday, 3pm, and 7pm

Saturday July 2nd ~ 8am, 1pm

Sunday July 3rd ~ 4pm, 6pm

Tuesday July 5th ~ 12 midday

It would be fantastic if you could join me! I will be bringing you something so amazing, you won't believe it! I'm so sorry but that's all I can say for now!

14 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Looking forward to it already. Good luck... but you don't need any - you will be great xx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Clare!
Fab news look forward to the shows :) xx

mrsk06 said...

wow claire thats great!! Looking forward to see what your showcasing!! x

CraftygasheadZo said...

Sounds exciting. Good luck, looking forward to seeing you on C&C/IW. Zo x

Faye said...

Woohoo! So exciting! :)
xx

Pamela said...

Great news Clare, will be looking forward to the shows.

Pam x

Debbie T said...

Good luck Clare, I will be watching you and cheering you on! Debbie T

Carolynne said...

Clare.....you are such a tease.....shame on you :-)

xx

gill said...

Sounds like a pick of the week?!
Cant wait. Will be watching.

Gill

Sarpreet said...

hi Clare, not to worry about your absence. I am sure you now have lots of demos and samples to prepare. I look forward to seeing what you bring to the shows.x

Sarpreet said...

hi Clare, I looked ahead on the TV planner, it just says Pick of the week and no more. I look forward to it being revealed what it will be... I am really intrigued.

-Agnes- said...

Congratulations, Clare - this is exciting news! Hope I can see some of the shows. I know you have done TV before so it's probably not such a big deal for you but still: Good luck!

Sarpreet said...

hi Clare, a while ago you said you were looking for that newspaper printed paper. Although I do not know which one that original one was. However, Basic grey have just released a new paper pad called out of print, and is it newspaper print style and probably great for what you are looking for

Elizabeth said...

Look forward to seeing you on TV. Will have to set the TV to record your first show - just in case I'm not up early enough :) Elizabeth x