Monday 20 June 2011

Winner of Freebie Digi Challenge #2!

Good Evening all!

I'm sorry I'm late posting the winner of last week's Freebie digi Challenge. I've had quite a hectic day of it to say the least and so unfortunately I will not be posting a new Freebie today. I'm so sorry about this, and I promise normal service will be resumed as soon as possible!

However, I would like to announce the winner of last week's digi challenge was... Wendy!

Congratulations Wendy! Can you please email your name and address using the contact me button at the top right of my blog please, and I will get your prize out to you.

Thank you so much, and sorry for letting you down with the digi image tonight :(

3 comments:

-Agnes- said...

Hi Clare, just to let you know my prize arrive safely and I LOVE the stamps! They will come in really handy as I'm always short of men's cards... Thanks again! I will certainly keep joining your challenge whenever I can. Agnes x

Flowergirl said...

Yay! Thank you so much! Love your digi's. look forward to your next challenge x
Wendy x

Sarpreet said...

hi Clare, congratulations to agnes. I have been watching Sheila make some beautiful cards on Create & Craft with the pick of the day. And the cd is amazing. Mine has been purchased and is on its way x