Monday 6 June 2011

Digi Freebie Monday #1, and a New Challenge!

Edited 13.06.11 - I'm Pleased to announce the winner of the first Digi Challenge is...
-Agnes- Congratulations! 
Please email me using the contact button with your address so I can send your prize! x 

Good Evening!

Sorry I'm so late with this...it's been one of those kind of days where you've had so much to do you're not sure whether you'll come up for breath. Anyway, first things first {well if I knew what to do first, there wouldn't be much of a problem!} I completed my cards for Quick Cards Made Easy {I've been asked to do a couple of Subs Extra Cards}, then after delivering them to the post office, writing the instructions and my column, cleaning, putting on dinner, eating dinner, washing up, making sandwiches for tomorrow, I'm now eventually ready to post on my blog, the thing I've been itching to do since this morning. How does life get in the way??

So.... Freebie Digi Monday...How will it work?

I going to be giving you all a free digital image every Monday! It's about as simple as that. The first free digi I provided is *here*, but this is the very first official Free Digi Monday. You can use them as you wish, for cards to either sell or for charity; or to adorn cards for friends and family. All I ask is that you respect my artwork and do not electronically reproduce digital images for sale, and that if you use the images for publication, competition or DT work, you credit my work, and provide a link to my blog. I thank you in advance.

However, to make things a little more exciting, I thought I would combine Digi Freebie Monday with a 
Digi Challenge! I would like you to use the image I provide that week on anything you like ~ a card, scrapbook, tag, box, ATC, and post here using Mr. Linky. The challenge will be judged on Monday mornings before the new digi image and challenge is post and set. The winner of the Digi Challenge will win a little thank you prize! I hope that makes sense!

So, the free digital Image is...


You will receive four images as a PDF, two with a textured background and two with a smooth background. Let me know if you like them with different backgrounds! You can download them *here* ...

I've made a card using the digital image and I really hope you like it! It's made from a square card blank and I've cut from the bottom corners to 2cm in at the top to form a handbag shape.


Supplies: Free Digi Image: Clare Curd Crafts; Papers and Cardstock: Free Papers from Papercrafts Essentials Issue 68, Stampin' up, Coredinations White Cardstock, Tools: Martha Stewart Punch around the page - cherish, Quickuts nesting dies scalloped circle and circle, Embellishments: Papermania Ribbon and blue adhesive stones.

So...are you still with me?! Now onto the challenge. I would Absolutely ♥ ♥ ♥ to see what you do with this image! So all you have to do is make your creation, then add your name and the URL of where your creation is into Mr Linky! I will judge the winner on Monday 13th June at 10am, so...what are you waiting for?



Edited 13.06.11 - This challenge is now CLOSED. Thank you for your entries - new challange and FREE digi available later today! x

8 comments:

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

great project!

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

ha ha, what a brilliant image! I love it.

Rachael said...

ah! these are so cute! nicely done!

Kathleen said...

lovely idea clare. thank you very much.
Kathleen Mc xx

Blimey said...

Love the digi, Claire. Thank you for sharing it.

Sarpreet said...

Love the digi image, although with everything that is going on I am not sure I will have time to participate in your challenge. I like the digi images with the different backgrounds. Gorgeous card as always.

Gail Wrigg said...

Love the digi image Clare. Thanks very much. Gailxx

Unknown said...

Hi Clare - thank you so much for your creative generousity - I have only just discovered that you have set up a challenge. I hope this takes off for you I'm going to hopefully join in but it might not be this week - we'll have to see if I can put my foot on the crafting accelerator and get a project out in time.

Take care,

Paula x x x