Thursday 8 May 2008

Whoops, I did it again!

I'm not very good at keeping this thing up to date, am I? I do have a valid excuse though, I have been very busy, and I have been away with work, so will you forgive me?

Firstly, I have for you a card I added to the Do crafts website a couple of weeks ago, and just completely forgot to add it here. It was made for the Craft Show at Olympia, and I made it using the completely gorgeous Papermania Creative Tones papers and Wedding stamps. Go here to find out how to make it!


Also, We have a Winner for Clare's challenge of the Week! It's Olga Pope. Well done Olga! This weeks Challenge is about personalising a piece of crafting storage. It could be a paper carrier, embellishment caddy or even a pen pot! Don't forget you can make this as simple or as complex as you desire, from a charm, to using eyelets or acrylic paints. Remember, the only limit is your imagination, and don't forget there's even a little prize for a lucky randomly chosen participant! So get up loading. For more details, click here.

This weeks project of the week over on Do Crafts is Oriental Wishes, by Yours Truly! Made with the scrummy new Papermania Oriental Spice papers in the Eastern Origin variation, along with co-ordinating stamps. This range is just so great as everything within the range co-ordinates. I Hope you like it! For instructions, go here.

I also wanted to show you the fantastic scrapbooking page created by Becky Dreyer. It's just gorgeous isn't it. I met this funky lady yesterday and had a really good chat about our favourite thing - crafting! it was lovely to meet you Becky, and I look forward to seeing you again!

Well, that's it for now - I promise not to neglet you ever again, until next week, when Do Crafts go on the Road! until then....

No comments: