Friday 29 April 2011

Pomp and Ceremony

Well today is the BIG DAY! I can't really say I'm a staunch royalist but I've been so looking forward to this day. I remember Prince Charles getting married to Princess Diana back in 1981' {and Prince Andrew to Sarah Ferguson, but no one seems to be mentioning that!} and it left such an impression on me. I'm going to be encouraging Joseph to watch and so far he seems pretty excited to do so! I wish them all the very best as they start their married life.

I'll hopefully have my pottery painting to show you later today which as you will see is very fitting for this big day!

Love, Clare x

2 comments:

Dazie said...

We shall be watching, we have the bunting up and flags in our hands. I remember watching the weddings and taking part in a street party when I was small. Its definitely a day to remember and enjoy!
Dazie
x

Lee said...

I love a good wedding lol.Did enjoy it,her dress was so beautiful and elegant.xx