Wednesday 30 April 2008

Birthday Circles

Sorry.... I've not been on here for a while. I've just been so busy getting things ready for the next brand spankingly new issue of Do Crafts Creativity! magazine (which is due out in July), my demo at The Range in Hull on Saturday 3rd May, and also the up and coming Do Crafts stockists roadshows, where we will be showcasing all the yummy new products that will be adorning craft shop shelves in the not too distant future. Don't worry, you won't have to wait too long to see it, just a little while longer, and as soon as I get the go ahead to show you a smiggin (?) I will!

Last week saw Birthday Circles (above) an appearence as Project of the Week. This uses the new X-cut glass cutting mat and the X-cut shape cutter. Click here to find out how to make it.Also on the do Crafts website is Welcome Baby Boy card that i did for the Olympia craft show using the X-cut impress and some gorgeously cute new dies! Find the instructions here.

No comments: