Wednesday 2 April 2008

Celebration Pocket


Here's my latest offering a la Do Crafts for project of the week. It's a card I have made using the gorgeous new Papermania exquisite collection papers and vellums complete with a pocket at the front to store a tag with message. I made it with an Anniversary in mind, but this card could be adapted for any occasion, and furthermore, in any colour scheme. Please do take a look at the Do Crafts website, there's loads of exciting ideas for you to try on there, and not just card making. there's scrapbooking, with some of the leading designers in the field; ATC's, jewellery making and glass painting to name but a few areas.

Well I can't believe that this is my third post today, boy I'm on a roll. I think that's it for today though. We've had windows fitted today and I've got to go and shift some furniture!

No comments: