Friday 20 February 2009

And now for a card...

Hi All!
Todays card was again made for the Lasting Impressions Video of the week over on the Do Crafts site. I used the brass stencils, not for dry embossing, but as a mask to create a unique background paper. I also used this technique under the 'Enjoy' wording also. I really enjoyed myself, I love getting messy with inks from time to time.

For more deets on the card and supplies, please click here.

P.S. CheeseStrings Trivial fact: "Did you know that the average human body has enough fat to produce 7 bars of soap." Just 7, that's nothing with my body you could make 144 and still have enough left over to produce a wax work of Jabba the Hut.

Love, Clare x

7 comments:

sharon said...

Yoo Hoo Clare...Lovin your 5 Friday pointers you left me...x
I wear my heart on my sleeve..what can i say..lol..lol..

Hope you are well..have a fantabulous weekend..lovin the new look to SC blog..that blinki is so cool.

sx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous card ,fabulous affect ,its always great to get messy with inks , just when i use them i always get them on the carpet lolxx
hugs Dawnxxx

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Clare thank you so much for letting me know you recevied the Thank you card from me I am so glad you liked it and it means alot you saying you have put it on your craft table, Hope you find somewhere to put you Tilda magnet. I have the other ones I have made stuck on a tin that I store my stamps in. By the way I am loving the make over to your signature range blog I have added the new blinkie to mine. Talk soon and have a good weekend.

Kim Dellow said...

Eauwww! Thanks the the lovely fact. 7? That really doesn't seem a lot, I'm sure they could make a enough products to fill a Lush store out of me :)
Beautiful card!
Kim

Ana Baird said...

brilliant Clare! love it!

Lynsey said...

Beautiful card Clare!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Ali Watson said...

This is gorgeous Clare.