Thursday 5 February 2009

I just wanted to share with you a video of the week that Dan (videographer extrodinaire) and I put together to support the Marie Curie Create a card for Cancer Campaign. seriousness aside for a minute. That's not easy to say, especially after laughing 'till your sides hurt for four hours!

as the video says, it;'s so easy to help and make a difference. Buy the stamp set and send in a few A6 sized cards, that's all there is too it.



You can rate the video on the do crafts website to let us know how we're doing too! Now I'll shut up and let the video do the talking - enjoy!

Love, Clare x

6 comments:

Julie Allain said...

I've done this before and definitely will again Clare.. a very worthy cause!!!

Great video you are so professional!!

Alex said...

It is a very worthy cause and I hope I'll be able to do a few cards for them
There is also something on my blog for you!
Love, Alex

Anonymous said...

What a great cause, well done for making the video! (PS, yes I left a comment!!!! LOL)
Love Rachel xx

Kim Costello said...

It is a very worthy cause and hopefully I'll be able to do a few cards for them, as I did last couple years!
There is also something on my blog for you!
HuGs Kim :D

Ali Watson said...

It really is a worthy cause, even if you only can make a few cards it really will help. I have already started my cards. Well done Clare a fabulous video.

Anonymous said...

Great blog, Great cause....there should be more caring people like you!

When you have time, please check out my new Stamping/Cardmaking Blog. Please share my link with your cardmaking buddies.

http://www.neverenoughrubberstamps.blogspot.com

Cheers From Canada,

Dorothy