Thursday 19 February 2009

Make a Great Impression!

Today I have had to parcel up my demo boards and sample cards and scrapbook pages for Rosemerry merry to use on QVC when she demo's the final few Purple Cows Trimmers on Craft Day. I was asked to go down but with it being for only 10 minutes at 11pm at night, it was decided that it would be impractical. However, watch out for other shows coming soon to a TV near you!

Anyway, I digress - I had to parcel up the A1 demo boards, and I didn't realise how much bubble wrap they would take up. I was wrestling for ages with tape and wrap, and then I had to start on the outer wrapper. I used some wrapping paper I bought years ago, and it was silver. Unfortunately that ran out and so I found some deep purple wrapping paper. By the time I had finished it look like a humongous bar of Dairy Milk! I hope it doesn't make Rosemerry hungry! The UPS man's face was a picture when he saw it!
Anyhoo, today I have another card from the Lasting Impressions Video to share with you. I love this card (are you allowed to love your own card?), I think it's the coloured elements against the black that does it for me. The stamped sentiment is from the Scrumptious stamp set , I absolutely LOVE this font!

Well, that's all from me for now..."Only the crumbliest, flakiest chocolate, tastes like chocolate never tasted before....."

Love, Clare x

6 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

I agree this is a stunning card. The colours jump off the black background. Elaine

Anonymous said...

A gorgey card, I agree that the black is stunning, all the colours are really nice. When is craft day? I can't wait lol Rachel xx

Dawny P said...

You are allowed to love your own cards chick - you go right ahead and love it to death if you want lol xxx I love it as well - espesh those colours. V yummy!! And ohhh what I wouldn't give for a Flake. But I have a diet and a lost filling to think about so I am just gonna have to dream!!!! Hugs xxxx

Jill said...

aww Claire it's gorgeous you should be happy with it hugs Jill x

Ana Baird said...

Gorgeous and stunning!

Kath Stewart said...

wow Clare...this is just my kinda card....plain simple and gorgeous
Hugs Kath xxxxx