Wednesday 18 February 2009

Huh?

You may be wondering what has happened to my blog background, well you're probably not; however, let me bring it's absence to your attention. You see, what happened is...aliens came down from Jupiter, liked what they saw and took it with them for their navigation system...err...my dog ate it..mm...I ran over it with my car...OKAY, OKAY - I was trying to be clever by uploading a new blog background, and in doing so I inadvertantly deleted my background, plus all my widgets and piccy's down the side bar. That will teach me to try and be clever. This is a subject that boffins go to university to study for four years and I think I can master it in a matter of minutes? Think again!

I saved my HTML template, promise, but I didn't account for the fact that it would delete all my side bar stuff. Oh well, an excuse for a new background, and oh go on, why not - I made a blog header to match the colours, and I likey a lot!!

Back to cards - I have a good few cards to share with you over the next few days, as the've just been set free from solitary confinement on the DO Crafts website. I'll just share one with you tonight though as it's a llittle late and I was planning to do this earlier had my digits not been so mouse-happy!
I made this card for the new Lasting Impressions Video of the Week (available on a PC or laptop near you), and luckily this one was spared from the coffee branding! I will let you know when I got to those! It's made with the gorgeous lasting Impressions Gratitude Paper Pack which has a white core - perfect for sanding! To find more details about this card, click here!
Thanks for stopping by, tomorrow there will be a new card here, and another sneeky peeky over on the Stampin Chic Blog so see you there!

6 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Clare and love the colours and the present looks fabulous embossed and sanded, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Julie Allain said...

BEAUTIFUL Card Clare!! I have lost count of the amount of times I have lost all of my widgets...so frustrating isn't it.... your blogs looking great though x

Ali Watson said...

Great card Clare, looking forward to more sneak peaks too.

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Clare,

Fab card i love the colours you have used very original hun!

Emma xxx

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely colours and great embossing, it stands out beautifully.
Elaine

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the look of the sneak peek - and your card is lovely xx Rachel