Tuesday 10 February 2009

I can't 'bear' to be without you!

Sorry I have not posted for a good few days. I was away at the weekend at my Mum and Dad's and now I'm down in Dorset filming some Video's of the Week and doing a few other things.

I have made this card in celebration of St.Valentine's Day! It was just so easy to make, and probably the quickest card I have made in a long time too! I love making cards that take time, enoying the process and hopefully the final result.

I created the frame around the main image by punching out 7 flowers from red core'dinations cardstock. I stuck them to the underside of the circle. easy peasy and effective!

It's under New Projects over on the Do Crafts Website if you need more details about the products used, or how it's made. You can also comment here too, and it would be lovely to know what you think.

Love, Clare x

17 comments:

Dawny P said...

This is soooo sweet. Love the image and those colours are fab Clare xxxxx

Must tell you this - my grandaughter (3) just came in here as I was posting this and she saw your pic and she said to me 'whose that?' so I said 'it's Clare Curd' She says 'is she nice?' What are the dinks like lol xxx I said you were, of course :)) xxxx

Kim Dellow said...

Oh so cute. I love the flower frame. Kim

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous card & luv the clever frame,very effective!!! :o)x

Anonymous said...

Hi Clare, Despite the quickness of the card I think it might be one of my faves. Its over in my craft box on the docrafts website so hopefully I'll get round to making it soon. Well done, love Rachel xx

Marcea said...

Brilliant card Clare. Whata fantastic idea for the frame ... genius!
-x-

Mina said...

aaaawwww how cute is this....brilliant valentines card xxx

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the FF Image and the colour combo. Love the idea of the flowers underneath the frame, might have to pinch that one from you one day, if you don't mind. Michele x

Ana Baird said...

super cute!

Elaine Stark said...

A cute card, I love the frame. Elaine

pinky said...

Such a lovely card, simply made but it looks beautiful.
Pinky

katy said...

Cute card Clare and loving the flower frame, great idea, love Katy x

Jane said...

Cute card Clare. There is something on my blog for you!

Jane :0)
xx

Ali Watson said...

So ingeniious and creative, how effective is that. Love it.

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Clare, I love the FF bears and how you did the flower frame is such a great idea! Hope you're well and have a great weekend. Chris x

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Clare lovely card love the frame paper and forever friend bear so cute!!!!

Dawn said...

Sweeeet!! as pie!

Vee said...

Aww this is really cute Great idea with the flower frame must try it out.Love these teds.

xx Vee