Saturday 21 February 2009

Was it Miss Scarlet, in the Drawing Room with the Lead Piping?

Well, I don't know about you all but I'm well and truly pooped today! I decided this morning I was going to go for a really long walk around the village this morning. Only problem is, our village ain't all that big, and so rather than going for a long walk, I just walked faster to burn off the chocolate mousse I had last night at a Murder Mystery Dinner that I went to.

Do you know, our village is like the Mary Celeste? On my 35 minute walk around the village, I saw three passing through cars, and one man walking his dog. And it was a lovely sunny day too. Takes me back to when I had first had Joseph, and just to get out of the house and maybe speak to someone as I was going stir crazy (I was diagnosed with Post Natal Depression soon after), I went for a walk around the village, and in the whole hour saunter I was out I didn't see a single person. It was as if everyone had been taken by aliens. So depressing!Living on a cul-de-sac doesn't help too.
Anyhoo I digress, here is the final card I made for the LI video of the week. I just love the LI paper pack that fully co-ordinates, and the colours are so fresh and yummy too. I also used Doodlebug Simply Sweet mini rub-ons too, which are one of my all time favourite things. I simply could spread 'em on toast and gobble 'em up!

So, watcha doin' this evening? Whatever it is I hope you have a great one and I'll speak again soon.
BTW, it wasn't Miss. Scarlet with the lead piping in the drawing room, it was Charity Ball on the 18th Hole with a 9 iron! and I got it right!!
Love, Clare x

5 comments:

Jill said...

gorgeous card Claire hugs Jill x

Ali Watson said...

Very pretty, love thse butterflies not used mine yet cause there so pretty. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card. My favourite colours just now. Elaine

Chris said...

Hi Clare and I'm pooped too but only from a very long walk around the Make it show and there were far too many people LOL! We can never find a happy medium can we tee hee! Well I hope at least that you burned off the mousse, my walk made me ravenous and I've demolished half a packet of evil beckoning biscuits tonight, ah well, tomorrow is another day. Love your card, such a gorgeous design and those papers are very scrummy. Chris x

Jane said...

Wow a pretty card, love the colours.

Jane :0)
xx