Thursday 4 December 2008

An Award? For Me...Oh you shouldn't have...Oh go on then!

How lovely, I've been given this lovely award from Beckie Dreyer, one of my Partners in Crime for Do Crafts. Boy, she is one talented Scrapper, and her cards are gorgeous too! So and take a look at her blogaroonie, you'll be inspired to warm up the photo printer in no time!
This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind blogger's aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement.Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!
Deliver this award to eight blogger's who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award!
My chosen eight are...
I'll be back in a minute with a card for my sketch challenge.
Thanks again for the award Beckie,
Love, Clare x

5 comments:

Julie Allain said...

awww what a lovely award!!

Thanks so much Clare xx

katy said...

Hi Clare, thank you so much for this award...it's just lovely...and so kind of you.

Love Katy x

Martine said...

thank you for the wonderful award Clare, it means allot :)


xx


Martine

Sandra MacLean said...

Hey Clare! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! It was such a lovely surprise! I have been stalking your blog since you were on holiday and found you on Pink Poison's site. Your cards did not disappoint - they're FABULOUS! :D I'll enjoy reading your posts with my coffee each morning!

Chris said...

Thanks so much for the lovely award Clare, much appreciated. Chris x